A Special Valentine’s Day Workshop at Muse
Join Health Space Redfern and Sex educator and Intimacy Coach, Georgia Grace to understand desire and learn practical ways to connect to your libido as a state of being.
What to expect?
– Meet, reclaim and understand your libido
– Learn about the libido mindset and what turns you on
– Understand libido as more than just “sex” it’s your vitality
– Techniques to empathetically navigate how others show up in relationships (mismatched libidos or desires, boredom, pain etc)
– Build confidence in your relationship with self and other
– Learn about your body, how to increase and regulate pleasure
– Casual, fun and sexy techniques to connect with others
– Language to naturally and sensually ask for exactly what you want
– How to freely and sensually communicate
RSVP’s are essential! Book to secure your spot.
When: Thursday 14th Febuary 2019
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Location: Muse Rooftop
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us on:
Phone: +61 2 8073 9702